We are very proud of our preschool, a tuition-based program that is open to residents of Richmond as well as families in surrounding towns. Our specially developed program, led by teacher Kim Hosley, offers:
- A unique multicultural curriculum that promotes creativity through art, music, dance, dramatic play, and literature
- Nurturing teachers dedicated to educating the whole child
- A small class where positive social skills are developed while fostering independence
- Ample outdoor time to explore the organic garden or nature trail, or invent games with friends
- Full-day program, 5 days a week (part-time options are available)
- Introduction to numbers and letters through games and other multi-sensory experiences
Registrations are now being accepted for the 2013 – 2014 school year. A limit of 16 children will be accepted. A $150 deposit and completed application form will hold your slot. Please call the school (413-698-2207) for additional information.
If you suspect your child may have special education needs and is three years old or older, please call the Special Education Director, Jenevra A. Strock, at 413-698-2207 ext. 215, to schedule an evaluation.